Barefoot flow

This is a first test of working completely sans computer as I will have to once travelling in Thailand.  The workflow seems fairly straight ...

This is a first test of working completely sans computer as I will have to once travelling in Thailand. 

The workflow seems fairly straight forward so far.
1)Take photo on digital camera.
2)use inbuilt wifi to send to telephone
3) photo edited in vsco cam mobile or ps express
4) post to blog via blogger app

Let's see how it goes:



I finally had a chance to try the Fremantle skatepark today. I've seen it so many times but I've either not had a board with me, struggled with injuries or it has been so very busy that it just wasn't worth it. 

Today I had the chance to ride it whilst it was quiet and it was spectacular. It's a really clever, well built and flowy street park. I'm primarily a ramp skater as I like flow, but in a place like this I was happy to try a little street. 

Best of all, I shared the session with a really gifted skater, one with a style all of his own

Meet Hunter:

First impressions: he's definitely a surfer. He flows and pumps and cuts the transitions in that familiar salty way. 

That and he skates without shoes. 

And shreds


Skateboarding is meant to be something personal and creative. There's no right way to do it and there should be as many different styles as there are skaters. However I find in Perth its often not the case. Maybe because there's so much park riding or I'm not in the places where guys are doing something different. But it's often the sma e moves in the same ways. 

All you need to break that up is a Californian polski, with a penchant for travel and surf to show you something different and beautiful. 


Hunter. I owe you a big thankyou to remind me to keep pushing the stuff that feels good and to be proud of an individual style. 

I got a few shots of some pumpy moves/ bonelesses over the hip gap etc and then packed up my gear. My flash had given up the ghost and I wasn't getting what I wanted. So I threw on the motorbike jacket to get out of there. As I rolled out I could see Hunter throwing huge ollies out of the bowl and Grinding the oververt...

Without shoes. 

What a weapon! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.