Panoramas of Thailand

Ive recently purchased software that allows me to combine multiple photos into a panorama. Its old technology but one i never had access to...

Ive recently purchased software that allows me to combine multiple photos into a panorama. Its old technology but one i never had access to.

Below are a few panoramas taken during my recent Thailand trip

Tonsai beach as seen from Fire wall

Tonsai beach at sunset

Railay as seen from high up a rock wall. shot on a point and shoot belonging to my friend Alon. This was taken from the top of the tower you can see in the first picture.

Rice Paddys on the road from Ban Rak Thai on the Myanmar border

High Pass during the week long motorbike trip of the Mae Hong Son loop with my father, David (pictured)

The Pranang lagoon. Its a really awkward place to shoot (and get to!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.