Photo challenge 1: lines

Photo project 1:  "LINES" I've been sitting on this project far too long. The idea was simple: pick a topic that...

Photo project 1: 

"LINES"



I've been sitting on this project far too long. The idea was simple: pick a topic that would push you to think, challenge yourself and take new photos.

The topic was "lines".

It was simple...

...way too simple...

It demanded further reading, further interrogation. Every image I produced seemed too obvious, too shallow, too easily read.

The project was doing exactly what it was meant to.

Three weeks I procrastinated and was scared to lift the camera. Until I remembered the reason this project started at all. To push my comfort and to shoot more.

I like the unusual aspect of the image, long exposure and instant flash and lots of camera movement. it is very unusual and I think that makes it interesting.

Some more shots from the session:

(As usual, click on the images to enlarge to full screen)






(Thanks Mel!)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.