Portraits: Kenny

This gentleman that you see running here is a good friend, Kenny. Kenny looks terrified and very fast, because thats what Kenny does. He...



This gentleman that you see running here is a good friend, Kenny. Kenny looks terrified and very fast, because thats what Kenny does. He adds action and drama, because Kenny is a stunt man.

-

I had a quiet weekend after another awful week at work. I didn't have the energy to plan anything. I'm lucky i have proactive, creative friends.

"TomTom, lets shoot some photos."

Pick up kit(It's always ready) and head to Fremantle for an afternoon of laughing with this legend.

It makes me realise: I have great friends that do great things, and I want to improve my photography. So I'm putting out the call now. If you'd like some pretty pictures, hit me up! We'll have a laugh and hopefully create something moving.

Here is what we came up with that afternoon:












A big thankyou Kenny!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.