Short photo hike in Plein Joux

 I went for a short hike at Plein Joux today with Geoffrey Poizot, unequipped for snow and over equipped for photograp...







 I went for a short hike at Plein Joux today with Geoffrey Poizot, unequipped for snow and over equipped for photography. I came with cold wet hands and feet and some great colours and reflections on the green lake. I didn't get hold of his photo's unfortunately


[remember to expand photos, simply click on them]

Green lake


Geoffrey

I was lucky to hook up with Geoffrey for this walk. turns out he's an epic photographer who's worked professionally before. I learnt a lot from him.










Moon and Mont Blanc during sunset













Geoffrey's website can be found at http://www.geoffrey-photographie.com



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.